Many bands have come to use our unique rehearsal space in Matlock, over the years. From auditions that have developed into full fledged, regular gigging bands, cover bands to originals, folk to electronic and everything in between.
OUR COMFORTABLE & COSY REHEARSAL SPACE IS FULLY KITTED OUT WITH EVERYTHING YOUR GROUP WILL NEED FOR A SUCCESSFUL REHEARSAL!
- SM58 Microphones
- A Pair Of Mackie PA Speakers Going Through A 16 Track Allen & Heath Mixing Desk
- A Four-Piece Pearl Drum Kit, Consisting Of Three Toms, A Bass Drum & Stands
- Two Fender Mustang IV Guitar Amplifiers With Built In Digital Effects & A Peavey Bass Guitar Combo Amp
- An Orange Two-By-Twelve Guitar Cabinet, A Custom Built Two-By-Twelve Guitar Cabinet & A Trace Elliot Bass Guitar Cabinet
Extra Items Such As Breakables Can Be Arranged & Supplied For An Additional Charge, These Include (But Not Limited To) Cables, Extra Microphones, Snares, Cymbals, Amp Head, However, These Must Be Agreed On Before The Day Of Your Rehearsal.
Rehearsal Room Rates:
We charge a competitive price for the use of our rehearsal space, the prices start from £15 for the first hour, £24 for two hours and £31 for three hours.
If you would like a longer rehearsal time, then that can be arranged.
Click the button below to get in touch with us regarding our rehearsal space in Matlock and we will reply as soon as we can.
Looking For Something A Little More Regular And Personalised?
Then Our Band Residency Scheme May Be For You!
A multitude of musicians from all over Derbyshire and the surrounding counties have turned Lime Tree Music Centre into a localised musical hub, right here in Matlock. So much so, that we have decided to set up a Band Residency Scheme, which offers more than the standard rehearsal room fare.
As musicians ourselves, we know that setting up equipment can really eat into precious rehearsal time. If you sign up for the Band Residency Scheme, then you will no longer have to worry about that. Not only will our team set up the rehearsal room just how you like it, but there will also be no time constraints to worry about either!
When you sign up for the Band Residency Scheme, you will receive a tailor made service, with plenty of extra benefits in addition to those mentioned above. Some of these services include:
- We know from experience that finding a regular day to rehearse can be difficult. As part of the Band Residency Scheme, your band will have a reserved, ongoing weekly time slot, which other bands cannot book over.
- Weekly time slots can be flexible, subject to availability.
- A set amount of gear storage will be provided for your band.
- Lime Tree Music Centre provides a secure, clean and dry environment for your equipment.
- Your band will receive promotion in our Seasonal Newsletter as well as blog and social media posts for news on upcoming gigs, music releases, videos, merch offers and more.
- Free tea & coffee making facilities!
SOME OF OUR REGULAR BANDS
RIVERS are an energetic Rock/Indie/Brit-Pop Covers Band From Derbyshire.
Andy has been performing in bands for years with Frank, The Something? and Catching Kate being the most recent.
One Drop Pony
4 folk trying to sound like they live somewhere warm.
Derbyshire based five piece metal band inspired by life, love, fiction and misery.
Interested In Our Rehearsal Space Options?
If you would like to hire out our rehearsal space for the evening, or would like to know more details regarding our Band Residency Scheme. Please feel free to click the button below and get in touch with us.