Rehearsal Room Open From Monday 22nd March
We are very pleased to inform you that we shall be opening our rehearsal room in Matlock from Monday 22nd March for working or professional bands only.
As we are now currently at Stage 2 of the Performing Arts Roadmap, we at Lime Tree Music Centre Ltd are happy to announce that our rehearsal space will be open from Monday 22nd March 2021. However, this only applies to working or professional bands. Non-professional bands will have to wait a little longer, unfortunately.
What defines a working band?
According to the Musicians Union, Gov.UK and other relevant sources, a working band is classed as a band who are preparing for paid gigs, broadcasting, or recording purposes with no audience.
Terms & Conditions Of Using Our Rehearsal Space
When booking our rehearsal space, you agree that:
- The booking is for a working band only.
- All musicians in said working band are asked to wear face coverings, or masks upon entry to Lime Tree Music Centre Ltd. We strongly suggest that the musicians wear face coverings, or masks for the duration of the rehearsal.
- All musicians in said working band must adhere to social distancing guidelines and screens shall be put up where musicians are unable to maintain at least 2 metres between one another.
- Vocalists are to bring their own microphones, as staff at Lime Tree Music Centre Ltd will not be lending microphones out.
- A member of said band MUST inform ourselves at Lime Tree Music Centre Ltd if any of the musicians in said working band have, or have been in contact with anyone possessing any symptoms/have been tested positive for Covid-19 as soon as possible.
If you have potential paid gigs, broadcasting such as a livestream event, recording coming up, or your are working towards a release and you would like to book your working band in for a rehearsal, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.