Covid Update: Lime Tree Music Centre To Reopen From 3rd December
We have been given the go ahead for Lime Tree Music Centre to open for face to face lessons again!
From Thursday the 3rd of December, Lime Tree Music Centre will be reopening and resuming some of our services, this includes face to face lessons in our Covid Secure tuition rooms.
Why Reopen On The 3rd, Rather Than The 2nd Of December?
Student and tutor safety has always been our number one priority here at Lime Tree Music Centre and this is no exception during the current Covid situation. As this announcement has come as a bit of a surprise, albeit a very pleasant one, we will just need the extra day to get measures in place to ensure smooth sailing for the reopening on Thursday.
We have said this many times before, but we do have Covid procedures in place at Lime Tree Music Centre. However, just for a bit of a recap:
- Staff will be on hand to clean in between lessons
- Lessons are staggered to minimise foot traffic and people within the building
- Parents and other visitors are politely asked not to wait within the premises unless absolutely necessary, ie for a student’s medical condition
- Staff are required to wear face protection at all times with no exceptions
- Screens have been employed in all teaching rooms for additional protection
- Markers will be placed on the floors
What About Online Video Lessons, Will They Be Affected?
We have had a very positive response from our Online Video Lesson service, over this second lock down and so a massive thanks is in order for our tutors and students who participated and adapted to this new format at such short notice. We have received some lovely comments and testimonials over the lock down period too, which we are extremely grateful for.
We will still be offering this service, as we completely understand that some students may not be 100% comfortable in returning for face to face lessons just yet. So, if you would like to take up some online video lessons with our excellent tutors, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.